Scoobie doesnt like taking orders unless he gets something in reward. He was trained in a similar fashion. But Classic Conditioning doesnt seem to be working on him. According Pavlov experiment
- food is unconditioned stimulus
- salivation is unconditioned reflex
- Bell is conditioned stimulus
Before Conditioning, Food naturally produces salivation.
Conditioning this reflex with a BELL, the reflex at first becomes Bell--Food--Salivation, which transists to Bell-Salivation. This however doesnt work on Scoobie. Everytime he is ordered to follow instructions he looks at our hands, and if its empty, he makes expressions and i can read it clearly on his face saying 2You think Im so dumb not to understand that stupid experiment of yours? Give me my food".
And once when I compeled him to follow instructions without rewarding him, this is what happened that evening. He took all his anger on my newly purchased shoes. I wonder, that even the person who shot this video is also PROJECTING at PROXY his anger on my shoe.
And once when I compeled him to follow instructions without rewarding him, this is what happened that evening. He took all his anger on my newly purchased shoes. I wonder, that even the person who shot this video is also PROJECTING at PROXY his anger on my shoe.
No comments:
Post a Comment